Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just Thinking..

School. Say this word and like a billion things pop into your head at once. Lame. Teachers. Awesome. Friends. Canteen. And so on. Wanna know how school's like for me now?

IT SUCKS. S. U. C. K. S..

Yes, you read it right, I said SUCKS. At this point I'm gonna do some serious ranting so..you were warned.

So last year I was in this awesome class. Like seriously awesome. All my new friends were jam packed into one class and everyone got to know each other so well, because, lets face it. You're in a new school, and you don't know anyone. Who WOULDN'T wants friends. Apart from that, I had pretty kick ass teachers.
Now 2011. Apparently, I talk waay too much. And for that reason, my teacher shoved me into this crap class. No offence, fellow classmates. So life sucks. Not knowing anyone.. Not talking in class... Ugh.

Not much of a rant, huh? (: 

My iTunes is on shuffle now. Wanna know whats on my Top Favourites list? Allow me to tell you....

  1. Closer To The Edge- 30STM
  2. Sing- MCR
  3. Damn Girl-AAR
  4. Mona Lisa- AAR
  5. Liquid Confidence- You Me At Six
And about like 30 more. I love music.


I daydream a LOT lately. My teachers are all 'DHANYIA PAY ATTENTION!!' 24/7. Who pays attention to Art anyway?! Yeah so DAYDREAMING. A LOT. Mostly about random stuff, like I wonder if its possible to sneeze with your eyes open or if anyone is as sick as 'Justin Bieber is gay' jokes. Seriously, I get that you hate the dude, but grow up. Seriously.

    Anyways, that's pretty much all I have to say today so..


Ciao.
Love from Dhanyia. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment