Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day,

Well, tomorrow is Valentine's day.. Sigh.. So yeah, I'm not a huge Valentine's fan or whatever. Its like, we're mourning the death of Saint Valentine by wearing red, pink or any colours associated with those. And its so commercialized. Don't get me wrong, a nice 'Happy Valentine's day' is nice but I dont like the big HooHaa. All that, 'Baby, will you be my Valentine? More than a Valentine? I agree to be with you for the rest of eternity blah blah blah'. Like, COME ON MAN. We're kids, don't act like you 30. If you are 30 however, I guess its acceptable for you to do so.


So yeah, today was Valentine's. Haha, thats right, I never even posted this last night. So anyway, school had a 'FRIENDSHIP' Day sale today. They changed Valentine's to FRIENDSHIP. Fight the system. ANYWAY, the roses looked incredibly fake but smelt divine so I bought a couple for my friends. ANDTHEN, I saw the current love of my life get down on one knee and ask a girl I am close to, to be his valentine. Fml.


Haha. Its WEDNESDAY NOW. Yes, I am a procrastinator. Sorry. Yeah, Valentine's this year was okay, I guess. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give it 5. (:




I HAVE to post this now! (:


love,


Dhanyia.

No comments:

Post a Comment